Using this product will decrease your stress, anxiety and improve your sleep.
The weighted blanket is massively popular in the US and now it has made its way across the pond to the UK. It has been used in the medical industry for years and not people are using it in their homes.
It is the number 1 household product to improve overall well-being in the United States.
Nothing is worse that high stress and anxiety levels and poor sleep. In most cases they are all releated.
Poor Sleep = Anxiety/Stress and it works in a vicious cycle.
Falling to sleep is difficult because of stress and a racing mind…
Can you relate?
If you’ve been there, you know a restless night’s sleep can be difficult. The harder you try to fall asleep the more difficult it becomes. You lay in bed moving around just hoping you will soon drift off.
The weighted blanket applies gentle pressure on the body to lower physiological arosal levels and helps to calm the body.
Dr. Steve Sudell knows sleep issues all too well.
Having a high stress job he suffered with anxiety and sleep issues for years (yes even doctors have sleep issues)
He searched tirelessly for something that he and his patients could use at home to easy anxiety, assist with relaxation and improve sleep — something that was simple, not too expensive and easy to use.
He never found it, so he invented it himself.
You know what they say — “necessity is the mother of invention.”
After two years of research and development, Dr. Sudell’s invention has helped over 60,000 people in 100 countries! Once you see it, you’ll understand why Dr. Oz calls this easy-to-use tool “one of the best health finds of 2018.”
What is it?
It’s called The Neck Hammock, and it’s a simple, portable device — a little hammock to support your head and neck — that allows you to get fast relief from everyday neck pains wherever you are.
No moving parts.
No complicated setup.
No batteries required.
Just fast and easy relief anywhere you go!
How do you use it?
Using it couldn’t be easier. These 3 simple steps brings fast relief:
- Wrap the elastic bands around your door handle
- Close the door
- Lie down and gently recline your head in the hammock
Just set a timer for 10 – 15 minutes and let gravity work its magic!
How does it work?
When your neck doesn’t feel quite right, the problem is usually tension in the muscles that surround the vertebrae in your neck.
The Neck Hammock uses your own body weight and the pull from its stretch bands to create “cervical traction” — a fancy way of saying a gradual stretching of your neck — to relax those neck muscles.
It’s no gimmick — the science behind The Neck Hammock is OVERWHELMING.
According to the US National Library of Medicine, doctors have confirmed the value of cervical traction to help patients get relief from tension headaches, pinched nerves, herniated discs, and overall pressure for decades.
Now with The Neck Hammock, you can get the experience most people only get at the doctor’s office, anywhere there’s space to stretch out.
What we love about The Neck Hammock
- Scientifically proven — Decades of research confirms the benefits of cervical traction.
- Use it anytime, anywhere — The Neck Hammock can wrap around any door, railing, or pole — giving you the flexibility to use after a long flight in the hotel room, on a yoga mat on the beach, or after a stressful day of work in the comfort of your own bedroom.
- Relief in minutes — All it takes is 10 – 15 minutes a day to properly stretch your neck and relieve your tension! If your neck is in really bad shape, use it 2 – 3X a day for 15 minutes at a time.
- Melts away stress and anxiety — Customers report that The Neck Hammock is so relaxing, you’ll have to try not to fall asleep while using it.
- Perfect for travel — Easily stores in your luggage when traveling, or simply place in your dresser when you’re done at home. Hand washable, one size fits all.
How much does it cost?
Did you know that the average chiropractic visit costs $65.00 — that’s for 1 adjustment.
The Neck Hammock Bundle retails for
$79.99 [$49.99 TODAY] — that includes 1 Neck Hammock, 1 Travel Bag, 1 Eye Mask, and 1 “Do Not Disturb” Door Hanger.
Obviously, this is not meant to be a substitute for a chiropractor, but for daily relief of pain, tension and stress it’s a no-brainer.
Also, the Neck Hammock stands behind their product 100% and they offer a Money Back Guarantee if you don’t love it. There’s ZERO RISK to try it out.
UPDATE: The Neck Hammock is on sale today!
Get up to 50% OFF! (Shipping worldwide!)
Offer valid as of now. Be sure to claim this deal today:
We set out to see what doctors and customers are saying about The Neck Hammock and here’s what we found: