Last modified: JULY 21, 2017
This policy applies to the following information:
Information the Website collects
Information collected in email, text and other forms of electronic messaging between this Website and you.
Information that is created by posting comments on our Website through social media websites, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
This police DOES NOT apply to information collected by:
- This website offline or through any other means, including information from any other website operated by this Company or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third-party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, and including information collected through any application or content or advertising that links to or is accessible from the Website.
No Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children who are under 13 years old. No one who is under age 13 is authorized to use, access or provide any personal information to or on the Website. This Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, the information will be deleted. If you have reason to believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at the email address in the last paragraph below.
Information Collected About You and How We Collect It
This Website collects certain types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you;
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name and email address, (otherwise known as “personal information”);
- Information about how you access the Website, your internet connection and usage details.
This information is collected by us when:
- You give it to us directly;
- It is retrieved automatically, from instances when you navigate on the Website. Information that may be collected automatically includes IP addresses, usage information, and information that has been collected through mechanisms such as cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- It is derived from third parties, for example, our business partners, affiliates or subsidiaries.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This can include information provided when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our email list, post comments or content, or request further services. We may also ask you for information in order to enter a contest or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information created when you initiate contact with us, creating records and copies of your correspondence, which includes your email address(es).
You may provide information to us through comments or other communications that are intended to be displayed or published or posted on public areas of this Website, or information that is transmitted to third-parties. Your contributions to this site posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
By navigating and interacting with areas on our Website, we may employ automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing habits, actions and patterns, including:
- Information about the computer you use to access the site and the internet connection you use to connect to the Website, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including data logs, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and resources that you may access and/or use on the Website.
We reserve the right to use these or other technologies to collect information about your online activities, which may occur over time and across third-party websites, or through other online services. This is behavioral tracking that does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or frameworks that ask for an alteration to our online tracking of individual users who visit our Website.
The automatically collected information is statistical data, which excludes personal information. However, we may associate or maintain the data with personal information that is collected in other ways, or information we receive from third-parties. This practice helps us improve the Website in order to give you a more personal and optimized service. These practices allow us to:
- Estimate how big our audience is and determine its usage patterns.
- Store information about our users’ preferences, allowing us to customize our Website to correspond to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We may use the following automatic data collecting technologies:
- Flash Cookies: Some features of the Website use local objects, known as Flash cookies, which are placed in order to collect and store information about your preferences and how you navigate to, from and on the site. You cannot manage flash cookies with the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Small electronic files known as web beacons are placed on some pages of the Website, or may be included in our emails. These beacons are also called clear gifs. pixel tags and single pixel gifs. Their function is to permit the Website to count the users who have previously visited certain pages or opened the pages via an email, or for other statistical purposes. This permits our company to determine the popularity of website content and verify that the system is working properly.
This Website does not collect personal Information automatically, but the site could connect this information to personal information about you that we have collected from other sources, or with information you provided to us.
Third-Party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Website does not control the third-parties’ tracking technologies nor do we have a say in how they are used. If you have questions about how these third-parties collect or manage information, you should content the responsible provider directly.
For information about how opting out of targeted advertising from many providers, see the section called How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use And Disclose Your Information
- To allow third-party providers to help our Website perform better for our users. We may share the information we collect from and receive about you with third-party service providers. These may include contractors, vendors, business partners, agents or sponsors, all of whom help us manage the Website, or provide content, advertisements and other services. These services include developing and supporting products and features; advertising and marketing; supplementing or organizing information or data; and processing data or statistics. Our outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information. They are not permitted to use or disclose such information for unauthorized purposes.
- To contact you. In order to send promotional materials or notifications from or related to our Website, we may send the information to any email address you may have provided to us. If you do not want to receive promotional materials, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email.
- To protect the rights of our users and our own rights. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights, property rights, or the legal or property of our vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their agents, employees, and contractors,including enforcement of agreements; (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) to comply with law, subpoenas or other legal processes.
- If necessary to complete a merger or sale of assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or we sell or transfer assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer, it may be necessary to transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of personal information, the third-parties may provide you ways to opt out of data and information collection. To opt out of targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), visit the NAI’s website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance site to set advertising preferences for participating companies here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are outside of the United States, you can make advertising choices for participating companies here: http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Location of Collected Data
Information we collect on you could be transferred to servers in the United States or in other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, you are consenting to the transfer, storage and processing of any personal information your provide to the United States and to other countries where data protection and other privacy laws may not provide the same level of protection as in your home jurisdiction, such as the European Union.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, users of our Website who are California residents may request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. In order to make such a request, please write us at: email@example.com.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure in all circumstances. Our company does our very best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to our Website. Be aware that any transmission of personal information on the internet is at your own risk. We are not legally responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Content and Data Collection
Third-parties who are affiliated with us have their own privacy policies and we do not control their content or websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every site you visit.